Something viewed as a product of human conception or agency rather than an inherent element.
Wiktionary — en.wiktionary.org/wiki/artifact
These are my “artifacts”. My body of work. Past projects that I’m proud of.
- Parnassus on Wheels - I edited this 1917 novel by Christopher Morley for the Standard Ebooks project
- The Do Date Manifesto - A philosophy and meetup template for getting stuff done, with friends
- level.software - The homepage for my software company, Levelsoft
- sticky-construction.com - A simple homepage I built for my father’s construction company, Sticky Construction, Inc.
- The Question of the Day Podcast
- February 9, 2017: How did that painting end up in my living room?
- June 2, 2018: Make, model, year of your first car?
- The Learn Swift Podcast
- May 29, 2018: Isaac Halvorson - iOS Developer @ CH Robinson
- Gotta Write a Song - My final project before graduating from the Institute of Production and Recording